Human Anatomy 3D - Bones And Muscles
By Try Sports Now, LLC
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
In order to exercise smartly, it's vital to know a human body it all works. Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles is an immensely useful application which will come in handy for all who want to perfect their bodies.
HOW TO USE Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles?
1. Get comprehensive information without complicated medicine terms;
2. Enter your body dimensions and personalize your training;
3. Read step-by-step instructions and perform exercises;
4. Create your own training program in the "notes";
5. Observe a 3D human model and watch how muscles work.
Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles has:
- Highly detailed and colorful graphics;
- 3D animations that show the muscles and bones involved;
- Simple navigation and controlling;
- Comprehensive information;
- Step-by-step instructions;
- Possibility to create your own training program.
What's new in Version 2.0.0
Ready for more exercises? Here we GO!
+ 10 NEW exercises for a gym workout;
+ Body measurement history - Now you can easily review the changes of your BMI and other measurements;
+ Search improvements - allows you to find any exercise by keywords;
+ Table of BMI values and the meaning of these values.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: Free
- Category: Sports (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Try Sports Now, LLC
- © Akadem GmbH
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top in-app purchases
- Gym Pack$9.99
- Body Parameters & BMI Calc$4.99