Cisdem Duplicate Finder
By Cisdem Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Cisdem Duplicate Finder is a great duplicate finder for Mac users to detect and find all duplicates out of depths, and delete them in batch to free up your external/internal hard drive spaces quickly. All duplicate photos, music, documents, videos or other format files even if they are in different name, anywhere including iTunes and Photos can be detected by this Duplicate Finder, you will have full control on your Mac via previewing the list of found identical files before removing.
Accurate Duplicate Detection Algorithms
• Cisdem Duplicate Finder will help you find all true duplicate files - Compare not only file names, but also contents to ensure no false search results.
• Identify all types of duplicate files such as photos, documents, spreadsheets, music, videos and other personal files.
• Works as Similar Images Finder for Mac: support finding and shredding the similar images in photo libraries, simply keep the best picture after continuous shooting.
• Find and delete duplicates from file folders and apps, including iTunes, iPhoto or Photos.
• Scan and detect for duplicates inside your internal and external file storage, like cameras, flash drives, etc.
Check Duplicates and Similar Smartly
• Cisdem Duplicate Finder lets you compare the duplicates files and similar images in list, thumbnail or info views.
• Smartly selects the duplicates automatically supported, you could choose to select the newest or oldest etc. files to delete.
• Supports to check the duplicates of different categories and sort the duplicates by name, size, count, and type or search file by keywords.
Fast Duplicate Scanning Speed
• Drag and drop to scan individual or multiple folders for duplicates in one go.
• No need to wait for a search to complete, results are available during scanning.
• Exclude specific files and extensions from being scanned.
Visual Duplicates Report
• Classify duplicate files into categories and show duplicates in both pie chart and tab view as to count, storage space consumed, etc.
• Preview all duplicates in Quick View or open them in Finder
• Real-time Calculation: Accurate how many duplicate files and the total size of them will be deleted timely according to the files you select.
Quick and Safe Duplicates Removal
• One-click auto selection/de-selection of all duplicates for your ease.
• Keep at least one of each duplicate.
• Ignore specified folders and files by adding them into ignore list.
• Duplicate files can be moved to Recycle Bin, custom folder or deleted permanently.
• Compatible and optimized for macOS High Sierra!
“Providing smart scanning algorithms, the program has the ability to find true duplicates based on file content. The program is designed to help you delete duplicates in batches so that you can regain valuable free space. " - Ioana [email protected]
“Duplicate Finder 3 finds all your duplicate files fast. Really fast. The results are presented and sorted in file type. So besides a nice interface it is a great utility." - [email protected]
Use this decent duplicate file removal software to help you find duplicate files on your Mac and delete them to get more spaces.
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: http://www.cisdem.com/support.html
What's new in Version 4.0.0
1. Enable to scan for similar images.
2. Offer smart select options.
3. Support to compare duplicates in thumbnails, list, and info views.
4. Enable to ignore folders and files.
5. Enable to delete folders added for scanning.
6. More intuitive and easy-to-use.
7. Improved efficiency of scanning.
8. Fix crash issue.
9. Optimize the duplicates comparing algorithm.
Works well on finding duplicate files
Got it at 50% off special.
Glad that it worked well on finding almost all of my duplicate files, and especially the similar photos! Cool!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $14.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 10, 2018
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English, French
- Seller: Cisdem Inc.
- Copyright © 2018 Cisdem Inc. All rights reserved.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor